Tinies family has teamed up with a childcare insurance expert to assist you with your insurance needs!
Tinies have teamed up with the UK's leading childcare insurance specialist Morton Michel to offer a fantastic discount off your Nanny insurance, for Tinies candidates! You'll find details below about Morton Michels specialist Nanny policy, as well as how you can easily arrange your own insurance policy through our partner, Morton Michel.
Please note, Public Liability insurance is a mandatory requirement should you wish to join the Ofsted voluntary register.
Morton Michel understands that when working as a nanny you will want peace of mind that you have adequate protection in place should the unexpected happen. Our specialist Nanny policy not only provides specially designed cover, but a number of support services and additional benefits available to you every day.
Morton Michel's Nanny Policy Cover Includes:
- Public Liability however, we will not be liable for fines, penalties or liquidated, punitive or exemplary damages.
- Professional Indemnity - excludes claims or circumstances that you are aware of or that have been, or should have been reported to a previous policy.
- Legal Expenses - it must always be more likely than not that your claim will be successful.
- Third Party Property Cover
- Helplines - legal advice for commercial issues, and counselling support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and tax advice helpline available 9am-5pm on weekdays (except bank holidays)
· Click here to go to the Morton Michel website for more information about our Nanny insurance policy, including key exclusions and limitations.
The Nanny policy is part of the Morton Michel Home ChildCare range of products which can also provide insurance for maternity nurses, doulas, babysitters, childminders exempt from compulsory registration and tutors. In addition to this, Morton Michel is now able to cater for childcarers performing a number of different roles e.g a nanny who is also a maternity nurse.
All Morton Michel policyholders are automatically entered into the ChildCare Club, a hub of fantastic additional benefits such as FREE online training from award-winning flick learning, discounted days out to the UK's top attractions, free downloads plus many more amazing offers.
Click here to visit Morton Michel's website for details of the ChildCare Club.
*Morton Michel ChildCare Club benefits, including early years training from flick learning, do not form part of the FCA regulated products. These are provided as an additional service.
Click here to visit the UK's leading childcare insurance specialist Morton Michel and find out more about their Nanny insurance policy.
How to claim your discount
To claim your discount, please contact your local Tinies consultant. If you meet the eligibility criteria of being registered with Tinies and available for placement or work with them they will provide you with your unique discount link.This link will enable you to easily arrange your own insurance policy with Morton Michel.
Morton Michel Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Reference Number 527300. Registered in England and Wales under Registration Number 5120835. Registered Office: Rossington's Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW. Morton Michel Ltd is part of the PIB Group.