Our client is opening a new setting in Edinburgh and they are currently seeking a Deputy Nursery Manager to join their amazing NEW nursery team.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated individual to take advantage of this challenging and exciting opportunity. The successful candidate will have to demonstrate a genuine passion for providing the highest standards in quality childcare - strong communication skills and team-working abilities are essential.
Working under the guidance of an experienced Nursery Manager and forward-thinking Senior Ops Manager, you will have the opportunity to continue to develop the nursery and the team to ensure excellent provision.
The successful candidate must be qualified to SVQ level 3 or above and hold current experience within a lead role. The suitable candidate must have an excellent understanding of Pre-birth to three document and other supporting framework including HGIOELC, Realising the Ambition and GIRFEC. They are looking for someone passionate, motivated and a forward thinker to join a team who is committed to child development.
Duties will include:
* Day to day support of the Nursery Manager in overall organisation of the nursery
* Ensuring adherence to Policies and Procedures.
* Work within the SSSC codes of Practice
* Conducting regular room meetings
* Observation and Planning for the needs of individual children
* Develop high quality relationships and interactions with children and families that provide well being for all children.
* Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate plans and programs to ensure the needs of all children are being met.
The nursery is part of a private independent children's day nursery group with an excellent local reputation. They offer their team great training opportunities and support, excellent facilities and the satisfaction of having the opportunity to deliver truly outstanding care for children.
Staff benefits include:
- FREE uniform
- Healthcare - includes Dental/Optical/Physiotherapy cover (full details on request)
- Tea/Coffee/Treats within the Team Room
- Discounted childcare
- Team-building & Great social activities
- Funded training
Salary - £29,000.00 - £32,000.00 negotiable If you are interested in this Full Time Deputy Manager Job in Edinburgh, please apply now.
Search and apply for the latest Deputy Manager jobs in Edinburgh here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Deputy Manager job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!