Type of Position:
Head of Room
£29,120 yearly GROSS
Temp / Perm:
Full / Part:
40 hours per week over 4 days
Level 3 or higher qualification in Early Years
Age of Children:
2 to 4 years old
Full Time Head of Room Job in Berkshire
A Nursery in Goring Heath, Reading are looking for a Nursery Room Leader to start ASAP.
Monday to Friday (40 hours a week across 4 days)
Salary: ££29,120.00 gross per annum
This nursery is open all year round.
Must have for this role:
- NVQ Level 3 Early Years Educator or equivalent (must have GCSE English & Mathematics or equivalent at grade A-C)
Key areas of responsibility:
- To help to formulate the aims and objectives of the Foundation Stage/Early Years and policies for their implementation
- To keep up to date with current issues in teaching and learning and in school improvement in the Foundation Stage/Early Years and to share this with staff
- To work in partnership with the Head, Deputy and members of the management team in the cycle of planning, implementation, review and evaluation of the School Improvement Play.
- To monitor and evaluate the impact of the policies, practices, targets and priorities in the EYFS, identifying developments needed and working with the Head of Junior Prep, Headmaster and the management team to achieve them
For any more information or any questions please apply. If you are interested in this Full Time Head of Room Job in Berkshire, please apply now.
Branch details for this job
01628 522 212
Search and apply for the latest Head of Room jobs in Berkshire here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Head of Room job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!