A friendly nursery in Daventry (NN11) require a Full - Time, Level 3 Toddler Room Leader to join their busy team in providing a high standard of education and care for children aged between 2 -3 years.
The main duties and responsibilities for this Full - Time Room Leader job are:
- All childcare duties
- Working as part of a team
- Delivering the EYFS and working within the frame work
- Maintaining good relationships with children, their parents and colleagues
- Keeping key children's files up to date
- Planning and carrying out fun and educational activities
- Working in partnership with parents, carers and colleagues
- Supporting and leading a small team of staff and overseeing the running of the room
Candidates must hold a minimum of a full and relevant level 3 qualification to be considered for this role. A current Paediatric First Aid certificate is desirable and this role is subject to a clean, enhanced DBS check.
Previous nursery and supervisory experience is essential for this role.
The hours for this Full Time Room Leader job are Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week worked on a shift basis covering the opening hours of the nursery.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
The nursery is looking for people who are committed to a long career and have the passion to make a difference. They must be hard working, strive in a busy environment, be trustworthy and be able to work within deadlines.
To start ASAP, to apply send your CV to [email protected]
today! If you are interested in this Full Time Head of Room Job in Northamptonshire, please apply now.
Search and apply for the latest Head of Room jobs in Northamptonshire here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Head of Room job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!