A Montessori Nursery in Henley-on-Thames are looking for a nursery manager to start ASAP.
Monday to Friday
Salary: £35000.00 gross per annum (depending on experience)
This Montessori nursery is only open 45 weeks per year.
Must have for this role:
- Level 3 or higher qualification in Montessori
- At least two years experience post qualification, working in an early years setting
- Two satisfactory reference checks
- Valid paediatric first aid certificate
- Valid generalist safeguarding training
- Valid food hygiene training (at least level 2)
Duties included but not limited to:
The manager follows all of the setting's policies and procedures. S/he will also
provide additional feedback and recommendations to ensure that policies and
procedures are appropriate, accurate, up to date and reviewed regularly, and train
staff on policies and procedures
- The manager knows, and adheres to our 'Code of Conduct', and supports employees
to do the same
- The manager ensures that there is great respect for all stakeholders, members of our
community and environment. Caring and kindness towards one another is ofparamount importance
- The manager reports directly to the Owner
- Everyone at the setting should be a great team player, work with a continual
improvement strategy and always strive for excellence
For any more information or any questions please apply. If you are interested in this Part Time (Term-Time) Nursery Manager Job in Berkshire, please apply now.
Search and apply for the latest Nursery Manager jobs in Berkshire here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Nursery Manager job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!