Tinies are actively assisting an Ofsted rated Outstanding setting in Mansfield NG18, to recruit a strong, experienced Nursery Manager for a 62 place Nursery setting providing childcare for children aged 0-5 years.
The Nursery is purpose designed to allow children to explore safely and follows a learning and teaching approach centred around play and education. The Nursery is part of a local group of Nursery settings with room to grow and develop your career further.
Generous Annual Salary based on experience.
Nursery Manager Requirements:
• Level 3 Early Years Childcare qualification or higher.
• Previous experience in a Managerial role
• Full working knowledge of the EYFS.
• Able to communication effectively with children, parents, and stakeholders.
• Working knowledge of child protection and safeguarding procedures.
• Experience working with digital system and dealing with office paperwork.
• Experience of leading and supporting teams to improve practice.
Nursery Manager Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Nursery.
• Lead the team in a positive working environment.
• Build effective working relationships ensuring children's needs are fully met.
• Implement all policies and procedures.
• Keep up to date with Early Years practice.
• A passion for commitment.
• Safeguard and welfare management of the children in the setting.
Nursery Manager Benefits:
• Annual Bonus
• Onsite Parking
If you have experience as a Nursery Manager, Nursery Area Manager, Nursery Acting Manager, or similar please don't hesitate we are actively recruiting for this role today.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
or call 07429 391 445 to apply. If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Manager Job in Nottinghamshire, please apply now.