Nursery Practitioner - Level 3 - £23,000 + annually (DOE) - 4 ½ days per week - SE22 - ASAP Start!
Job Title: Nursery Practitioner (Level 3)
Postcode: SE22 (East Dulwich)
Start Date: ASAP Start
Hours: 4 ½ days per week (41 hours per week)
Are you an outgoing and passionate Early Years Professional that's working to work alongside and amazing team?
This cosey bilingual setting (Located 12 minutes via bus from East Dulwich Station) is looking for a new Nursery Practitioner to join their team of 8 staff! They are an intimate setting that is found in a well decorated environment that stimulates the learning of both child and staff member by creating a relaxed atmosphere for learning to be enjoyed!
- Easy Commute
- Free Street Parking
As a nursery practitioner, your roles and responsibilities include:
• Protect and promote the health and well-being of children.
• Ensure that safeguarding procedures are followed.
• Promote positive relationships in the early years setting.
• Support children's learning and development through play
• Be a 'key person' to a small group of children and build positive relationships with their families.
• Monitor children's progress to ensure they reach their developmental targets.
• Plan and create activities which keep children engaged throughout the day.
• Enable children to become more independent.
• Help prepare children for the transition into school life.
How to Apply?
The setting are looking for someone to join their setting ASAP which means interviews are happening next week!
1) Send Forward your CV to Tinies Childcare and have a quick registration call with Tinies
2)We will format your CV and send forward this to the manager
3)We will prepare you for your interview
4) The interview will be done via phone call and if successful you will be called in for a 1 hour trial in one of their rooms to show what you are made of!
Why not send your CV forward to us now to start your registration today and secure this amazing role!
nurseries.sel@tinies .com OR 020 3691 8828
Nursery Practitioner - Level 3 - £23,000 + annually (DOE) - 4 ½ days per week - SE22 - ASAP Start! If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in East London, please apply now.