This setting is offering an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, motivated, and professional qualified practitioner to join our friendly and experienced team. The nursery provides care for children from 3 months of age, 51 weeks of the year.
The setting consists of fully equipped individual rooms for each age range, a large dedicated outside space as well as the use of the beautiful, school grounds and access to the petting animals on site.
The aim of this role is to provide a high level of care and play and educational activities to support the all-round development of the children who attend the nursery.
What we can offer you (benefits):
• Salary £24,350 annually
• Paid Christmas closure
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Vast training opportunities, in house and external
• Career progression
• Uniform provided
• Pension scheme
• Day off on your Birthday
• On site parking
• Occupational Health Scheme including virtual GP service
What we need from you:
• Level 2/3 qualification in childcare or higher
• Passion to deliver outstanding childcare
• Ability to work within a team
• Broad knowledge of EYFS and safeguarding
Your duties will include:
• Taking charge of a key group of children
• Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
• Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning.
• Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
• Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
• Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
If you are interested in the role please apply now, or contact [email protected]
or 0203 691 8828 If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in Essex, please apply now.