We are currently recruiting for an experienced passionate and caring practitioner to become part of our clients team. .We are looking for someone who has been qualified for a minimum of 1 year, who has knowledge of child development and is skilled in linking theory with practice.
The ideal candidate will:
• have a real passion for working with children and understand the importance of delivering quality learning experiences.
• be an enthusiastic professional who works well as part of a team.
• Have the knowledge and ability to deliver the Curriculum appropriately and effectively with a commitment to continuous professional development.
The nursery offers:
• competitive pay within the private sector along with additional paid overtime.
• Uniform costs are covered by the company.
• 25 days Annual leave + 9 Public holidays.
• Reduced childcare costs.
• Invitations to social events and team building opportunities.
• High quality training opportunities.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
or call Lianne on 0141 465 2650 for a chat. If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in Glasgow, please apply now.
Search and apply for the latest Nursery Nurse jobs in Glasgow here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Nursery Nurse job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!