This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established and growing nursery. This nursery is situated in Erskine. My client is seeking highly motivated, creative, confident and vibrant Nursery Practitioners to join their friendly team.
Purpose of role:
- To be responsible for the planning and delivery of a curriculum suitable to meet the children's individual needs.
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional and social care and education for the children.
- To give support to your fellow team members
- To ensure all the children's individual needs are met and all areas of development are encouraged through play.
- To observe and assess children's development and keep accurate record of their achievements.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the CFE, How Good is Our Early Years , Realising the Ambition, and GIRFIC is essential.
- A detailed understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection is essential.
- Experience in a professional nursery setting
- Knowledge of the key person systems and record keeping is desirable.
- Ability to build positive relationships with children and their parents.
- Ability to communicate and work in partnership with families and carers.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration qualities.
- Good written and verbal skills for report writing, maintaining child records and providing feedback to parents/carers and colleagues
This is an exciting opportunity for a practitioner that wants to grow within a setting. This position is full time and will start ASAP and the starting salary is negotiable dependent on experience and relevant qualifications.
In line with all professional requirements you will be expected to be a member of the PVG scheme and SSSC.
****INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY ******
Please email your CV to glas[email protected]
or call Lianne 07341866061 for more information. If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in Glasgow, please apply now.
Search and apply for the latest Nursery Nurse jobs in Glasgow here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Nursery Nurse job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!