We are working wit a nursery in the SO21 area of Winchester who are looking for a level 2 or 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner to join their team. This is a full time role working 40 hours a week with a salary of up to £21600 per annum.
The nursery are looking for a qualified practitioner who can work as a key person to a group of children abd work with their families to meet their needs and support their all around development..
Your role will include
- Planning of learning programmes for individual children and groups of children
- Setting up activities for the children
- Working as part of a team to meet the children's needs and keeping teh environment safe and secure
- Keeping the children's learning journals up to date
- Building relationships with the children's families
This is a full time role working 40 hours a week, Monday -Friday. Salary between £20 000-"1600 per annum depending on qualification level.
Call now to book an interview 01202 313177 If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in Hampshire, please apply now.
Search and apply for the latest Nursery Nurse jobs in Hampshire here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Nursery Nurse job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!