Type of Position:
Northants, Northants / Beds
£11.00 hourly GROSS
Temp / Perm:
Full / Part:
Level 3 in Early Years / Childcare
Age of Children:
Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in Northamptonshire
Would you like a job that fits around your lifestyle / family?
Tinies Northants require full and part time Supply Nursery Nurses to join their expanding temp team to cover nursery shifts across Northants:
CORBY, KETTERING, WELLINGBOROUGH, RUSHDEN, NORTHAMPTON, DAVENTRY, CRANFIELD, OLNEY & NEWPORT PAGNELL.
- Flexible hours and days available in a variety of settings from school hours, lunch cover or full time
- Candidates must be adaptable and reliable
- Previous childcare experience is essential
- Candidates must hold a level 3 childcare qualification and be able to provide referees
- Candidates must hold a valid 12 hour paediatric first aid certificate (Tinies can assist with this)
- An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be required. (Tinies can assist with this)
- A driver with their own transport is desirable for this role due to the location of some settings not being accessible via public transport.
£10 gross per hour.
This is a great opportunity to become part of the Tinies Team. Send your CV to northa[email protected]
today or call 07717837142 for more information. If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in Northamptonshire, please apply now.
Branch details for this job
01908 281 959
Search and apply for the latest Nursery Nurse jobs in Northamptonshire here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Nursery Nurse job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!