A friendly nursery in Daventry (NN11) require a Full - Time, Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join their busy team in providing a high standard of education and care for children aged 0 to 11 years.
This position is to work in the Baby Room
The main duties and responsibilities for this Full - Time Nursery Practitioner job are:
- All childcare duties and assisting with the wrap around and holiday club provision
- Working as part of a team
- Delivering the EYFS and working within the frame work
- Maintaining good relationships with children, their parents and colleagues
- Keeping key children's files up to date
- Planning and carrying out fun and educational activities
- Working in partnership with parents, carers and colleagues
Candidates must hold a full and relevant level 3 qualification and have at least 2 years previous experience to be considered for this role. A current Paediatric First Aid certificate is desirable and this position is subject to a clean enhanced DBS check.
The hours for this Nursery Practitioner job are Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week worked on a shift basis covering the opening hours of the nursery. There is also the possibility of term time only hours for this role.
The salary being offered is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
The nursery is looking for people who are committed to a long career and have the passion to make a difference. They must be hard working, strive in a busy environment, be trustworthy and be able to work within deadlines.
To start ASAP, to apply send your CV to [email protected]
today! If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in Northamptonshire, please apply now.
Search and apply for the latest Nursery Nurse jobs in Northamptonshire here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Nursery Nurse job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!