This setting based in Didot are looking to hire a Room Leader.
This could be a room leader role or an opportunity to be a room leader and assistant deputy manager for someone looking to take a step up from their current position and into a management team.
Full time 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience and qualification
20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with years of service.
- a competitive salary
- excellent career opportunities
- support in gaining further qualifications and training contribution
- annual salary increases
- on-going training and development
- annual leave that increases with years of service
- socials and paid for nights out with your team
- free parking and free staff uniform
Key Responsibilities• Supervise your room team to ensure high standards are consistently achieved, that your staff are following policy and practice, and that they feel motivated and happy in their job
• Plan using the EYFS to cover all areas of learning both indoors and out for your key children
• Observe all children's development constantly and use these to review and update your key children's progress in their profiles and plan next steps
• Ensure that you understand your role in safeguarding children
• Work in partnership with parents as a key-person
• Be a reliable member of the team
• Manage the team effectively, to maintain the safety and well-being of the children, a happy atmosphere, and staff: child ratios at all times
• With support from the Nursery Manager/ Deputy coach, praise and reprimand staff where necessary.
• Recognise when staff need/want additional support or training and make suggestions to the Nursery Manager.
• Make suggestions to the Nursery Manager of ways to improve levels of education and care across the nursery setting.
• Be a role model to all staff ensuring your practice is outstanding, modelling policy and practice at all times. If you are interested in this Part Time Head of Room Job in Oxfordshire, please apply now.