Supporting Complex Needs
At Tinies we are proud of the commitment and care demonstrated by our candidates working across the sector. Making a difference to the lives of the children and families they support.
We recognise that some children have more complex needs than others and are delighted to be able to partner with organisations who can offer discounted membership, services which will support our candidates to enhance their professional profiles further which could lead to new work opportunities and even greater job satisfaction.
nasen (National Association for Special Educational Needs)
If you are interested in developing your knowledge and competence in working with children with complex needs then we would like to encourage you to take advantage of a 25% discount on a Silver or Gold nasen membership.
nasen are the National Association of Special Educational Needs (nasen), support thousands of practitioners like yourselves by providing relevant knowledge, training and resources to enable you to meet the needs of all children and young people.
nasen believe that every human being should have access to high quality, appropriate education to achieve their full potential and in your role, we strongly believe you would benefit by becoming a member of nasen so that you can start taking advantage of the support and guidance that they provide to all SEND professionals.
25% off a Silver membership
A nasen silver membership is usually priced at £99 per individual per year, or £160 per setting or organisation per year. As a registered Tinies candidate or client you can elect it for just £74.25* as an individual or £120* as an organisation. It provides you with all the benefits of a bronze membership, plus access to:
- nasen Connect, a bi-monthly sector leading publication filled with the latest news and reviews etc.
- Access to 3 internationally respectic academic journals packed with over 25 years' worth of resources
- Online bank of digital resources, including posters, guidance and top tips etc.
25% off a Gold membership
A nasen gold membership is usually priced at £149 per individual, per year or £299 per setting or organisation per year. As a registered Tinies candidate or client you can elect it for £111.75* as an individual or £224.25* as an organisation It provides you with all the benefits of a silver membership, plus access to:
- FREE tickets to nasen Live, nasen's popular annual SEND conference (1 per individual membership, 3 per organisational membership)
- FREE training consultation worth up to £250 and 20% discount on bespoke training for organisational members
A nasen bronze membership is absolutely FREE and gives you access to:
- The SEND Gateway, an online portal hosting a bank of resources and best practice examples
- 9 hours of online and classroom-based CPD
- Monthly member e-newsletters, keeping you up to date and informed with all the latest news and events
Further information on membership is available at www.nasen.org.uk/why-join
* - The 25% discount will be applied to the current membership rates on the http://www.nasen.org.uk/ website which may be subject to change.
IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED TINIES CANDIDATE OR CLIENT WORKING WITH TINIES YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR 25% DISCOUNT CODE BY CONTACTING YOUR LOCAL TINIES BRANCH
THEN SIMPLY CALL NASEN ON 01827 311500 AND QUOTE YOUR 'TINIES CHILDCARE SEND CHAMPION DISCOUNT CODE'