Tax Credits & Childcare Vouchers

If you live in Aberdeen, Dundee & Inverness, Tinies can register your nanny in order for you to claim Tax Credits or use Childcare Vouchers

If you're a parent living in Scotland who has already hired a nanny, or are looking to hire a nanny, and you would like to use vouchers or tax credits to pay for your nanny's salary, we can help.

Looking for Childcare? Send us your Requirements

Scottish Care Inspectorate

The SCSWIS (The Care Inspectorate) requires that a nanny must be registered with a nanny agency in order for a family to use tax credits or vouchers to pay for her salary.

Nannies in Aberdeen

Tinies nanny agency for Aberdeen, Dundee and Inverness can register your nanny. This means interviewing the nanny, taking 2 references, compiling a CV, doing an ID check and obtaining an Enhanced Scottish Disclosure.

We also provide you with a letter that confirms their registration with us.

Please contact us today for information on this service, and any other questions you may have about claiming Tax Credits or Childcare Vouchers in Scotland.


Contact details

Tinies Aberdeen, Dundee & Inverness
Office 32B
1 Spiersbridge Way
Glasgow G46 8NG

Hiring a nanny yourself?

We can run all the essential checks for your new nanny.

Nanny Screening
quotation mark
Tinies Aberdeen offered an excellent service in locating nannies/housekeepers, assisting candidates with CV preparation, following up on candidates' references, acting as a sounding board as to suitability of candidates, doing the first interviews and then assisting with contracts and terms and conditions. I would highly recommend Tinies Aberdeen.
Edward, Montrose, Aberdeenshire