If you have any queries or questions regarding the complaints procedure then please do not hesitate to speak to your local Tinies Agency
Tinies is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us, we would value you sharing this with us. This will help us to improve our standards.
The following is the complaints procedure for the Tinies branches
- If you have any cause for complaint, please contact the relevant Tinies Branch and speak to the consultant who was in charge of your booking or placement.
- If you feel it necessary, you can request to speak to the Branch owner.
- All comments and complaints will be treated with the utmost confidence.
- Tinies will log your complaint and keep a written record of your a complaint.
- The relevant Tinies Branch, and ultimately the Branch owner, will investigate and try and resolve the issue within 10 days of the complaint being raised, and this will be documented in a letter or email to you.
- If a resolution is not reached to your satisfaction, then you can email to the Director Of Operations at;
Email: [email protected]
- Head Office will then endeavour to resolve the dispute within 14 days of the complaint being raised to Head Office, or will provide reasons as to why it upholds the decision of the Tinies Branch. This will be documented in an email to you.