A welcoming family near Wellingborough require a fun, kind, nurturing and outgoing nanny who is very experienced to care for twins who are 5 years old.
One child is autistic and non verbal so patience, kindness and a very calm approach is essential.
This is a nanny role rather than a mothers help role and the nanny will be required to work as a team with the family.
The children enjoy playing outside, being busy with arts and crafts, dancing and singing, playing with their toys and having lots of interaction. They love swimming and there is a pool at the house so they swim almost daily when possible.
The hours for this nanny role will be Monday to Friday 2.00pm to 7pm during term time
9:00am - 4:00pm (Two days per week ) and 9:00-6:00 pm (3 days per week), Monday to Friday during the school holidays.
- All childcare duties
- Encouraging the children's development and speech through lots of interaction, learning and play
- Providing and planning fun and educational activities
- Working as a team with the family
- Assisting with light household tasks such as changing the beds and tidying as you go.
- Food preparation and shopping for the children
- Laundry for the children
- Giving the children their breakfast
- Getting the children ready for school and ensuring they have the correct kits etc. for the day
- School runs (driving expenses paid)
- Bedtime / bath time routine
The family have several dogs, chickens, a pony, guinea pigs so an animal lover is a must!
To be considered for this role candidates must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A level 3 qualification (or ECCTIS / NARIC equivalent) in Childcare / Early Years or a solid career history within childcare
- Previous age-appropriate nanny experience
- A valid 12 hour paediatric first aid certificate (Tinies can assist
- Nanny insurance (Tinies can advise)
- An enhanced DBS disclosure (Tinies can assist)
- A confident driver with a full driving licence and own car
- Experience working with children who have speech delay and who are on the autistic spectrum
Candidates must be non smokers and non vapers.
The start date for this role is ASAP.
The salary being offered is £32,000 - £36,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
today! If you are interested in this Full Time Nanny Job in Northamptonshire, please apply now.
Search and apply for the latest Nanny jobs in Northamptonshire here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Nanny job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!