Tinies are assisting a professional and loving family in Nottingham NG3 with a 5-year-old little girl and a baby due in January to find a full time Nanny to support their family. This fantastic opportunity is available for an experience nanny who can start in January 2024.
The family are looking for someone who can offer enthusiasm for the role, initiative, and energy. You will be able to support Mum care for both children, be flexible, trustworthy and above all reliable.
Nanny required minimum 47.5 hours per week.
Start date: January 2024
Nanny hours required - Monday - Friday 9am - 6:30pm
Additional hours available for evening work and Saturdays with notice.
Salary £15.00 - £18.00 per hour gross (depending on experience)
£37,050 - £44,460
• Provide a stimulating, creative and nurturing environment.
• Provide fun for the children inside and outside of the home.
• Support with newborn and ongoing development milestones.
• Provide healthy home cooked meals.
• Support with homework.
• Clean and tidy toys and play areas.
• Children's laundry.
• Maintain the kitchen and dining areas after use.
• Minimum of 3 years paid experience working as a Nanny.
• Available to travel with the family as and when required.
• Paediatric First Aid Trained.
• Enhanced DBS ideally on the update service.
• Full clean driving licence - car will be provided for duty use.
• Available and contactable references.
The 5 year old loves being creative and crafting along with playing with slime and painting. They enjoy being outside, exploring and playing hide and seek.
The ideal nanny will be flexible, fun-loving, reliable, punctual, and supportive. This really is an exciting opportunity and one not to be missed.
If this sounds like the perfect Nanny role for you, please email your CV to eas[email protected]
or call 07429 391 445 for further details. If you are interested in this Full Time Nanny Job in Nottinghamshire, please apply now.