Title: Live in Nanny
Location: SW12 Balham, London
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 gross per annum
Children Age: B1 and newborn due in March 2024
Working Days & hours: Monday to Friday - 7am to 7pm
Start Date: From December. Latest Jan.
Benefit: Live in Nanny with sole charge of 1.5 year old boy and a new addition due in March 2024 (following end of maternity leave est. 6 months). Would suit a nanny who is active and likes the outdoors!
A wonderful family are seeking a Live in Nanny to look after their 1.5 year old son in Balham, London. Mum is expecting in March 2024 and will be on maternity leave for circa 6 months. Parents are looking for a Nanny who is active and likes the outdoors. Good communication with mum and dad is important - they would like to work as a team with the Nanny - they encourage sharing ideas. Parents arrange various baby/toddler classes and play dates each week with input from the Nanny such as baby sensory, monkey music, mud kitchen and swimming (nanny needs comfortable getting in the pool with the child). Planning an appropriate schedule would be a team effort. A Nanny who can speak Spanish would be a bonus but not required.
Accommodation: Large double room with ensuite
• General care including dressing, bathing and preparing nutritious meals.
• Wash, dry and organise children's clothes and belongings.
• Co-organising play dates, attending baby/toddler classes, taking children on outings and generally being social and active in care
• Use knowledge and skills to aid mental and physical development through play and other activities including arts and crafts, construction play, singing, reading and other learning methods.
• Ensuring children develop and follow contructive developmental routines
• Ensuring the house is clean, safe and tidy at the end of each day.
• Up to two nights babysitting (pre-agreed each week) per week
• Very occasional weekend activities (pre-agreed)
• Experience with a toddlers and babies
• Someone who likes the outdoors, being active and delivering experience-led, interactive learning
• Good communication with mum and dad, working well as a team
• Someone open, honest and shares feedback
• Someone who enjoys cooking and healthy/active living
• Someone who can swim
• Ideally someone who can speak Spanish - bonus but not required If you are interested in this Full Time Nanny Job in South London, please apply now.