Deputy Manager - Level 3+ - Plaistow (E13) - Monday to Friday (40 hours) - £33,000-£35,000 PA
We are currently hiring for a Deputy Manager for our amazing setting in Plaistow (E13). Our nursery aims to ensure that every child in our care has a nurturing, resourceful environment to be able to achieve their greatest potential emotionally, physically and mentally for children aged 3 months - 5 years old. We are located a 12 min walk from Plaistow underground station with plenty of surrounding transport links.
- 20 days per year + Bank Holidays
- 1 day added of holiday for every year kept at the setting
- Voucher on your Birthday
- Free parking around setting (Negotiable to pay for parking permit 50/50 for right candidate)
- Compeititve salary
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor and inspire a team to deliver exceptional care and education to all children in our care
- Act as Designated Safeguarding Lead at the nursery, holding overall responsibility for the day to day running of the nursery and management of safeguarding and child protection policies - monitoring and improving practice and behaviours that underpin our high performance safety culture
- In collaboration with the Nursery Manager, contribute to succession planning, identification and delivery of relevant training, and supporting professional development plans, including coaching and mentoring for all colleagues.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with colleagues, parents and/or carers, as well as other professionals, to meet the needs of each child
- Promote the nursery to both current parents, and potential customers, to support retention and ongoing occupancy growth
- Ensure commercial success of the nursery by maintaining expenditure inline FTEs and budget KPIs
- Engage with the Local Authority to understand the local offer, to support practice in all areas of the nursery
- Level 3 or above in Childcare
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Clear knowledge of the EYFS and Safeguarding
- A minimum of 1 year managerial exerperience
To apply for this role, send your CV to [email protected]
. If you are interested in this Full Time Deputy Manager Job in East London, please apply now.
Search and apply for the latest Deputy Manager jobs in East London here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Deputy Manager job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!