A lovely family run nursery is looking for a Deputy Manager to join their fun nursery in CM15 (Brentwood)! They are looking for a Level 3 (or higher) to come and join them in.
The working hours will be Monday - Friday full time or 4 days with longer shifts with a day off.
Our main aim is to provide the highest standard of childcare, not only for the benefit of your children but also for your peace of mind. We understand that you will be putting your trust in us to care for your children, therefore it is paramount importance to us, that we provide a safe, friendly, loving and stimulating environment in which your children can develop and grow.
What we can offer you (benefits):
• Salary - £30,000+ Annually
• Additional paid holiday break between Christmas and New Year
• Employee of the month with a chance to win a voucher of your choice
• Yearly bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Company events
What we need from you:
• Full and Relevant Level 3 or above Early Years qualification (essential)
• Experience within an Early Years leadership role
• Confident decision maker, with previous experience providing support and leadership to others to enable staff in fulfilling their roles and responsibilities.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding, Child Protection, and the wider legislative requirements for working with children.
• Ability to build trust and strong working relationships with both colleagues and parents.
• Ability to use a variety of techniques to clearly and successfully communicate with both children and adults
Your duties will include:
• Lead, mentor and inspire a team to deliver exceptional care and education to all children in our care.
• Act as Designated Safeguarding Lead at the nursery, holding overall responsibility for the day to day running of the nursery and management of safeguarding and child protection policies - monitoring and improving practice and behaviours that underpin our high-performance safety culture.
• In collaboration with the Nursery Manager, contribute to succession planning, identification and delivery of relevant training, and supporting professional development plans, including coaching and mentoring for all colleagues.
• Develop and maintain strong partnerships with colleagues, parents and/or carers, as well as other professionals, to meet the needs of each child.
• Promote the nursery to both current parents, and potential customers, to support retention and ongoing occupancy growth.
• Ensure commercial success of the nursery by maintaining expenditure inline FTEs and budget KPIs.
• Engage with the Local Authority to understand the local offer, to support practice in all areas of the nursery.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now or contact the [email protected]
or 0203 691 8828. If you are interested in this Full Time Deputy Manager Job in Essex, please apply now.