We are looking to recruit a Nursery Group Leader for a school in Warwickshire to manage the nursery section of their holiday camp from February 2024.
Working school holidays:
12th-16th February 2024
22nd March - 8th April 2024
27th May - 31st May 2024
11th July 2024
Working hours: 37 hours per week
Working weeks: 19.2 weeks per annum
Closing Date: 4th December 2023
Duties include but not limited to;
• Planning and resourcing all activities in advance.
• Activities to be planned in accordance with the EYFS framework.
• Liaising with the Operations Manager and Development Manager to plan weekly group activity 'themes' and put together weekly activity lists.
• Putting together staff breaktime and lunchtime duty rotas
• Daily set up and resource check
• Taking overall responsibility for the Nursery area used each day including carrying out daily risk assessments
and reporting any problems.
• Liaising with the Operations Manager and Development manager on a daily basis to ensure the safe running of the programme.
• Holding daily staff briefings
• Leading and managing all Nursery Group staff .
• Always ensuring the correct ratios of staff to children for activities
• Carrying out First Aid and communicating/recording this in accordance with department policy
• Providing pastoral support to all the children in the nursery group including understanding a wide range of medical conditions and SEND
• Using specialist knowledge/experience to provide appropriate support to children in relation to their individual needs.
• Being the first point of contact for parents and handling any queries
• Maintaining high standards at all times, acting as a role model for other staff
Competitive contributory pension scheme.
Staff Fee remission at our Warwick Campus.
Use of the Sports Complex for staff.
A strong, supportive staff community.
• GCSE grades A*-C or equivalent in English and
Mathematics/ Good literacy and numeracy skills.
• NVQ3 or equivalent in a relevant subject
• Recent experience working within a similar role.
• An understanding and awareness of SEN.
• Knowledge of the National Curriculum, especially the EYFS framework
Desirable but not essential
• First Aid trained.
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
• Previous supervisory experience within a nursery setting.
• Experience/awareness of nursery education within an independent school setting.
If you are interested in the position, apply today! If you are interested in this Part Time Holiday Club Coordinator Job in Warwickshire, please apply now.