This setting based in Abingdon are looking to hire a Nursery Manager.
This would be 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The Nursery are happy to interview someone experienced in a manager position or someone who is looking for progression from a deputy manager.
Salary paying up to £40,000 gross per annum depending on qualifications and experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a children's nursery; manage and support staff, and make sure that the nursery offers a safe and caring environment for children to develop and learn. You must enjoy working with children and taking responsibility. You'll need strong leadership and communication skills. You'll also need good business skills and a clear understanding of safeguarding, early years care and education issues.
• Ensure the effective daily management of the nursery in accordance with Company Policy; the Children Act 1989, other relevant legislation; and all Local Authority and OFSTED requirements
• Ensure the safety, security, happiness and well-being of all children registered with the nursery
• Continuously monitor the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage and feedback improvement opportunities to staff.
• Be responsible for recruitment, management, training and discipline of nursery staff
• Monitor and ensure all agreed Company Policies are maintained in the nursery at all times whilst continually seeking to improve practice through self-evaluation
Opportunity to earn bonus alongside the salary If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Manager Job in Oxfordshire, please apply now.
Search and apply for the latest Nursery Manager jobs in Oxfordshire here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Nursery Manager job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!