Type of Position:
Temp / Perm:
Full / Part:
40 hours per week
Minimum Level 3 in Early Years / Childcare
Age of Children:
Toddlers 2-3 years
Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in Bedfordshire
A welcoming nursery near Bedford MK43 are seeking an energetic and dedicated Early Years Practitioner to join their friendly team working in the Toddler room. This is a full-time position for 40 hours per week working on a shift pattern covering the opening hours of the nursery between 8am - 6pm.
Duties for this Early Years Practitioner job include:
- All childcare duties
- To provide high standards of care and education for the children within the setting
- To work as a team and to liaise with colleagues, families and carers effectively
- To implement the EYFS, plan activities and monitor development for a key group of children
- Observe and record what the children do, to help plan the next step for their development
- To help keep the nursery clean and tidy
To apply for this Early Years Practitioner role candidates must have:
- A minimum full and relevant NVQ level 3 or equivalent Childcare / Early Years qualification
- A minimum of 2 years previous early childhood experience
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS framework, keyworker systems and record keeping
- Paediatric first aid and safeguarding training is desirable
- A clean, enhanced DBS (Tinies can assist)
The salary for this Early Years Practitioner position is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
- £1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Free uniform
- Health care cover
- Tea, coffee and treats within the team room
- Staff discount
- Team building and social activities
- Funded training
- Flexible working
To start ASAP. To apply send your CV to [email protected]
today! If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in Bedfordshire, please apply now.
Branch details for this job
01908 281 959
Search and apply for the latest Nursery Nurse jobs in Bedfordshire here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Nursery Nurse job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!