A lovely setting in Chapel En Le Frith is looking for a Level 3 qualified childcarer to join their wonderful team on a full time/permanent basis.
Location: Chapel En Le Frith, Derbyshire
Start Date: ASAP
Days: 4/5 days PW Mon-Fri
Hours: 40 Hours PW / Mixed Shifts between 7.30am - 6pm
The team are looking for an experienced EY childcarer to provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all of the children in your care. You will be a valued part of a supportive team, with access to excellent resources.
• Relevant EY/childcare qualification level 3+
• Strong knowledge of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)
• Experience of working with children aged 0-2 years in a nursery setting
• An excellent understanding of safeguarding/child protection procedures
• Good communication skills, approachable, confident and caring with a passion for working with nursery children
• Experience of being a key worker, and the use of an online learning journal system.
The setting offers excellent rates of pay and benefits with on-going support, training and career development. If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality childcare and education, then we want to hear from you. If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in Derbyshire, please apply now.
Search and apply for the latest Nursery Nurse jobs in Derbyshire here at Tinies childcare jobs. Tinies has hundreds of vacancies and interesting job positions for all types of childcarers in the UK.
To help our Nursery Nurse job recruiters find you quickly, send us your CV today!