Tinies are assisting a fantastic Nursery in Melton Mowbray LE13 to recruit two full time, Level 3 Nursery Nurses. The nursery is based in a beautiful, wooded area where the learning and play of the children is centred around nature and the outdoors. The setting accommodates up to 93 children between the ages of 6 weeks to school age.
Nursery Practitioner Annual Salary
£22,193 depending on experience.
Full time position - 40 hours per week
Setting open to part time or job share but must be able to work full days and all year round, no term time only roles.
Nursery Practitioner Responsibilities;
• Proven experience working with children of preschool ages.
• Fully up to date with the requirements of the EYFS.
• Conduct child observations.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Work well as a member of a team.
• Have a desire and passion to support children's progress and development.
• Communicate effectively with children, parents, staff and other colleagues.
• Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding children and staff.
Nursery Practitioner Requirements.
• Level 3 Early Years qualification or higher.
• Experience working in Early Years Settings.
Nursery Practitioner Benefits:
• Free hot lunch every day
• Staff reward events throughout the year
• Playtime reward scheme
• Uniform and outdoor coat
• Fun and supportive working environment
If you have experience as a Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Early Years Practitioner, Childcare Practitioner, Nursery Assistant, or similar please send your CV or call 07429 391 445 for further information. If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in Leicestershire, please apply now.