Tinies are assisting a fantastic Nursery in Market Harborough, Leicestershire to recruit a full time, experienced, Level 3 Nursery Practitioner.
The Nursery is Ofsted rate 'Good' based in the heart of Market Harborough in a 3 storey Victorian house which has been converted to provide a home from home environment.
The Nursery has an excellent reputation within the local area, has welcoming, warm and friendly staff. The setting accommodates up to 47 children between the ages of 6 weeks to school age and runs an out of school club for 4 - 11 year olds.
Nursery Practitioner Annual Salary
£21,180 depending on experience.
Full time position - 40 hours per week
Nursery Practitioner Responsibilities;
• Proven experience working with children of preschool ages.
• Fully up to date with the requirements of the EYFS.
• Conduct child observations.
• Update development records.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Work well as a member of a team.
• Have a desire and passion to support children's progress and development.
• Communicate effectively with children, parents, staff and other colleagues.
Nursery Practitioner Requirements.
• Level 3 Early Years qualification or higher.
• Experience working in Early Years Settings.
Nursery Practitioner Benefits:
• 40% Staff childcare discount
• Free ongoing training and development
• Links with local EYE training organisers
• Paid overtime
• Employee discount scheme and 24 hour access to GP
• Annual Christmas party fully paid
• Paid birthday day off
If you have experience as a Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Early Years Practitioner, Childcare Practitioner, or similar please send your CV or call 07429 391 445 for further information. If you are interested in this Full Time Nursery Nurse Job in Leicestershire, please apply now.