Childcare Insurance for Parents

Tinies have teamed up with a childcare insurance expert to help you with your insurance needs

An app to save your child's artwork To save you time and money, we have teamed up with the UK's leading childcare insurance specialist Morton Michel to offer £7 off Employers' Liability insurance for Tinies candidates.

Under UK law parents are obliged to take out Employers' Liability insurance if they employ domestic staff such as a nanny, to work in their home.

Morton Michel's Employers' Liability policy provides protection for parents against damages and legal costs that arise as a result of claims for an employee suffering an injury or disease arising out of and in the course of their employment, where the employers are held legally liable.

Public Liability insurance is also a mandatory requirement should you wish for your nanny to join the Ofsted voluntary register in England which might enable you to take advantage of Childcare Vouchers offered by your employer. Morton Michel also provides Nanny Insurance which includes Public Liability cover.

Cover Includes:

  • Limit of indemnity £10,000,000 (£5,000,000 for claims relating to asbestos or terrorism)
  • No excess to pay
  • Cost of defending a prosecution - under the Health and Safety at Work Act or any UK corporate Manslaughter/Homicide Act
  • Cost of representation - at any coroner's inquest or fatal accident inquiry
  • Compensation for attendance - at court as a witness
  • Unsatisfied court judgements extension - if an employee is injured at work by somebody else and the other person doesn't pay the court award

Click here for more information on Morton Michel's Employer's Liability insurance policy.


All Morton Michel policyholders are automatically entered into the ChildCare Club, a hub of fantastic additional benefits such as discounted days out to the UK's top theme parks and attractions, free business form downloads plus many more amazing offers.  These great offers can also be used by your nanny!

Click here to visit Morton Michel's ChildCare Club page to find out more.

*Morton Michel ChildCare Club benefits do not form part of the FCA regulated products. These are provided as an additional service.

How to claim your discount 

To claim your discount you need to contact your local Tinies consultant. If you meet our eligibility criteria of being registered with us to support your requirement for a nanny we will provide you with your unique discount link to enable you to take advantage of this discount.

Click here to visit the UK's leading childcare insurance specialist Morton Michel and find out more about their Employers' Liability insurance policy.



How to get in touch

Register as a Parent
First Name
Contact Number
Add more numbers
Need a Maternity Nurse?

Read all about it...

Our day-to-day life working in childcare and raising a family.

Tinies Blog
quotation mark
We have worked with Tinies Brighton for a number of years when looking for both temporary and permanent nursery staff. What impresses us most about Tinies Brighton is the way in which they always ensure that they understand our requirements, whether the position is for an entry level childcare practitioner in a 25 place nursery or a nursery manager at a 120 place nursery. Tinies has developed a thorough knowledge of our business and our culture and only ever puts forward applicants who fit our specification, thus saving our business a significant amount of time and cost by not having to interview candidates who are unsuitable. We would thoroughly recommend Tinies Brighton to any childcare business in the area.
HR at Early Years Childcare, Sussex