How Arranging a Mobile Crèche Works
We'll ask about your event, and then advise on the best possible childcare service to suit you, the event, and your budget!
Tinies is the only childcare company with full national coverage, and over 30 nanny and childcare agencies across the UK.
We can provide a truly local service backed up with years of expertise and experience across the country.
Planning an Event? Request a FREE Event Childcare Quote
Planning childcare for your wedding or event
You can have as much or as little involvement in the preparation stages as you choose. We agree what level of involvement you'd like from the start to make sure that we meet your expectations 100%.
From your initial event childcare enquiry we:
- Discuss and understand your needs,
- Advise on the most suitable childcare options, this may not always be a crèche, it may be one of our other event childcare solutions,
- Provide you with a comprehensive quote within an agreed time frame.
On booking childcare for your event we:
- Allocate a Tinies Planner local to the event, who is on hand at every stage of the booking
- Liaise directly with the venue to ensure the safety of the children
- Select suitable equipment and activities to meet the age range
- Select the very best childcarers and entertainers to suit your event... and your budget.
On the day of your event we:
- Set up the equipment and create a stimulating and inviting area for children (if the full mobile crèche option is chosen)
- Conduct a full safety briefing with all our childcarers
- Ensure that our event delivery is seamless and stress free.
The dream team at Tinies Crèches!
Our rigorous screening process of all our staff includes a face-to-face interview with a Tinies consultant and references followed up. For more information on our safety and screening process please refer to:
All Tinies Crèches event staff you meet will be:
- Qualified / experienced
- DBS or PVG police checked
- In uniform (with exception of evening babysitters).
Managers of mobile crèches will have:
- Passed a competency assessment
- Inducted all staff working at the event on the day
- Appointed a qualified paediatric first aider.
If you'd like to find our more about our crèches
While you may be considering, there may be another childcare solution that better suits your needs. We're always happy to chat and provide advice and quotes with absolutely no obligation on your part.
Read more about event childcare package options.
Request a FREE mobile crèche and event childcare quote