Before and After School Childcare
After school Childcare nannies in the UK
After School Childcare is where families need help getting children off to school and getting them picked up at the end of the day, with the childcarer providing help with homework, as well as doing the tea and bedtime until the parents get back from work.
Send us your Childcare Requirements
Finding the right before or after school Nanny
Before School Care and After School Care are some of the most challenging positions to fill. Give yourself plenty of time to find the right person.
The most important thing when looking for after school childcare is to care for your children before or after school is their experience.
What is an After School Nanny?
An After-School Nanny is a professional caregiver specialising in providing quality care for school-aged children. After School Nannies are responsible for getting your child ready for school in the morning, helping with homework, and providing a snack after school. They might also need to take your child to after school activities.
Tinies can often help, but if we cannot, we can recommend alternatives, such as childminders or nanny shares.
Duties of an After School Nanny?
The duties of an After School Nanny will vary depending on the specific needs and requirements of your family. It is important to discuss all duties and expectations with your nanny prior to hiring. This will make sure that you are both on the same page.
- An after school nanny is responsible for providing safe, nurturing, and engaging childcare to school-aged children.
- They are expected to create an environment in which your child can complete their homework and provide healthy snacks after school.
- The duties of an After School Nanny may also include taking your child to or from after school activities, such as sports practice, music lessons or other extracurricular activities.
- Other duties of an After School Nanny may include helping with laundry and light housekeeping duties, such as tidying up after the child's activities.
- An after school nanny is also expected to provide a fun and positive atmosphere for your child during their time with them.
Nanny help in the school holidays
If you struggle to cope during the holidays due to work commitments, then why not hire a temporary nanny for part or all of the school holidays?
Our holiday nannies are used to joining a household for short-term bookings and making the most of the days off school. And you can even take your temporary nanny on holiday with you as an extra pair of hands.
How to find an after school nanny in the UK?
Finding an After School Nanny in the UK can be done through several different methods. You may wish to browse online listings for available nannies, search through local classifieds, or contact a well-established nanny agency like Tinies.
Send us your Before or After School childcare requirements